Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Edison Education’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Belvoir Farmhouse, Belvoir Farm, Woolsthorpe Road, Redmile, Nottinghamshire, NG13 0GN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of English Law.
What are cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set (1st party cookies)
When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics
solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve
your experience. These cookies may track things, such as how long you spend on the site and the
pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations, our users appreciate the most.
We trust this clarifies our policy, but if there is something that you are not sure whether you need or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator and the Terms and Conditions Template.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our preferred contact methods of Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Our schools and homes can be contacted through their individual websites. However, if you would like to contact Edison Education directly, please complete this form. We would be very happy to hear from you.